If you've ever had children, you know that getting a clear shot of them is nearly impossible.
Try taking pictures of Granny and Lucy. If one isn't moving, the other is. If I were fabulous at photoshop, I'd splice two of the pictures together. Feel free to do so and send it to me as a Thanksgiving gift.
Try taking pictures of Granny and Lucy. If one isn't moving, the other is. If I were fabulous at photoshop, I'd splice two of the pictures together. Feel free to do so and send it to me as a Thanksgiving gift.




Please visit!!! I beg of you! if you come on Sunday you can wish me happy birthday. The only things we have going on is Saturday night we are going up to Nate's grandpa's and Sunday at like 6 am we are going to see my mom at the airport (she has a two hour layover and church at 11:00. Let me know when you can play!
ReplyDelete